• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks a lot , clarified lot of doubts

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by ccjhuang; 01-09-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Woman dont understand trading (unless they trade themselves), you just discovered it on your own. I dont think it will ever change, they just dont grasp it, very, very few do.

Comment

.......wow

Comment

Hey Jimmy,

I can totally understand your situation,

My family hates the fact im 24/5 on the phone, I have no social life and literally no friends, before offering signals and MAM, i was happy and would go out almost every night for dinner with friends, now I decline almost 100% and my friends now no longer invite me out, well I have about 2 friends but they are not close friends anymore.

Your 100% correct as it is a very time consuming and stressful exercise, the financial gain is great but the toll it takes on the mind and especially family is worse,

Sincerely,

Satang FX / minkw

Comment

Comment

By the way, sometimes I really hate the forex market...the EJ and UJ trades were spiked out just by several pips and they would have been in good profits now if those SLs were set just a few pips higher. Oh well...

Comment

i joined on the 5th so missed some of the good trades....if you could get me another 10% before the subscription ends....... ; )

Comment

Originally posted by phynicle View Post
                          i joined on the 5th so missed some of the good trades....if you could get me another 10% before the subscription ends....... ; )
                          I don't think Jimmy is doing any more manual trades for this signal. As least that is how I understand it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Hey Jimmy if you ever want to offer your manual trades again do let us know! I'll be thrilled to join you

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

here I thought I was going to make some money back from the market.............good luck Jimmy....maybe another time

Comment

Originally posted by moneyrunner View Post
                                here I thought I was going to make some money back from the market.............good luck Jimmy....maybe another time
                                I was thinking the exact same thing Hopefully you do decide to offer your manual trades again sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X